Make Your Own Discounted Packs With Amazon Coins!
If you’ve ever scrolled through the Gold Store looking for a good deal, Amazon Coins are what you’ve been waiting for. Since it’s probably the only legit way to save money on pack purchases, you avoid the dangers of loaders while still saving money.
Pack Loaders and Why to Avoid Them
If you’ve ever seen an unusual post on your Guild Wall, it’s probably because someone gave their account information to a shady loader. They will advertise their “services” both in-game and in other game chats.
What are Loaders?
If you were to follow the details in the Guild Wall posting, you would be in contact with a person who offers a set price for your pack purchase. Sometimes, these discounts are too good to be true! They are called “loaders” because they “load”, or purchase, packs on your account after accepting your payment.
In order to have such low prices, they have to scam the system. Most of the time it is in the form of “refund loading”, which is explained below. Since their prices aren’t much different than Amazon Coin, there’s no reason to choose them over the Amazon App Store.
Why You Should Stay Away
For a loader to successfully load a pack on your account, they have to get your game logs and payment information. They will charge you and then log into your account to purchase the specific pack you requested.
Sounds simple? Not really, here are some reasons why:
- First, sharing account information is against the Terms of Service and opens your account up to fraudulent use.
- Oftentimes, loaders will initiate a refund for the packs that they’ve purchased for you, which leads to your account being flagged for the fraudulent transaction.
- Also, since packs are mediated by platforms such as Google or Apple, MZ won’t know that the purchase was fraudulent until it’s too late.
However, there is no risk to the loader and it’s your account that is in jeopardy.
Don’t waste your money!
Don’t Risk It!
Many people use mobile games as a form of entertainment and an escape from reality. So, don’t ruin the experience because you want to save a few extra bucks. There have been many cases of players getting scammed from loaders.
Accounts have been hijacked
- Even if they don’t steal your account, they could destroy buildings, dismiss troops, or even delete inventory.
This can’t be fixed since it is due to breaking the Terms of Service!
Payment information can be stolen
- If you’ve ever had your credit card or bank account hacked, you know that the experience is horrible. Giving a back alley stranger your payment information to save some money doesn’t sound like a good idea.
Other types of accounts are at risk
- Sending out your login information could lead to other types of accounts getting taken over, like your bank app, Uber Eats, Amazon, etc. Especially if you use the same email and password.
Don’t embarrass your Guild
- In order to drum up more business, pack loaders will oftentimes post on other Guilds’ Walls from your account. No one likes these posts and it only serves to present your Guild as a target and points out that someone is bypassing the official methods of pack buying.
- If you’re caught by your guild for posting spam on other Guild Walls, you could be kicked to remove their tags from the Guild comments.
Going through any of those above will do more than just ruin your day. Your previously enjoyable game-playing experience will be ruined by a scammer.
Consequences from MZ
There have been repercussions to pack loading and breaking ToS that could range from a slap on the wrist to losing your account for good. There have been some player reports of odd Gold Store issues that aren’t replicated on other players’ accounts, but this is what you could get if you’re found to have used a loader.
- First, you’ll probably get a warning letter from MZ stating that they’ve found unusual activity on your account.
- Although, they could just remove pack contents from your account. Especially if you used a shady “refund loader” as they won’t let you get something for free.
- Your Gold Store could get locked if they decide that your account is a risk.
- However, you could potentially get your account permanently banned with no recourse to get compensation for any purchases made.
It’s just not worth saving a bit of money by risking all of the time and money spent to build your account.
By downloading the Amazon App Store, you can use Amazon Coins to buy in-app purchases. Amazon Coin is a virtual currency provided by Amazon and is a risk-free way to save up to 20% on your packs.
- Check out Princess Kat’s Amazon Coin Tutorial video for a step-by-step guide on how to use Amazon Coins after you download the app.
Amazon Coins are Safe
You don’t share your payment information with any platform other than Amazon. If you don’t already have an Amazon account, what are you waiting for, don’t you like saving money?
- The more Coins you buy, the better your discount! Ranging from 300 Coins for $2.91 to 50,000 Coins for $400 (a 20% discount).
- Amazon Coins never expire, so you can buy the biggest bundle and use them later to save the most money.
- Since the ToS states that sharing your account information is prohibited, Amazon Coins are the safest way to save money on packs. They don’t lose money on purchases made with Amazon Coins and it’s the Amazon App Store providing the discount.
- Players as a whole will have a better experience since there is no risk when using Amazon Coin and you don’t risk your account being hacked.
- Since players can choose to buy from their phone’s App Store or get discounts from the Amazon App store, the game economy stays stable without a noticeable advantage over other players.
How to Get Amazon Coins
First, you will need an Android device or a program that can emulate an Android to download the Amazon App store. There are complete step-by-step instructions in the Amazon Coins Guide.
Then, you need to purchase the Coins in any of the following places:
- On the Amazon App Store, in the Coins tab.
- Clicking through the Gold Store in the game.
- On your computer by way of the Amazon Coin listing.
- Also, on your Android phone on the Amazon website or the Amazon app.
HINT: Some places apply tax on in-app purchases, so if you usually pay a tax on packs, the same tax will apply when using Coins to buy packs.
However, there is NO tax when purchasing Amazon Coins!
Using Amazon Coins
One Amazon Coin is equivalent to $.01. This means a $99.99 pack will use 9,999 Coins (plus tax, if required). A 10,000 Coins bundle costs $82, which is a savings of 18%.
Although, if you prefer to buy the 50,000 Coins bundle for $400, you will save 20% making each pack $80!
Buying Packs with Coins
Using the FFXV: ANE app that you downloaded from the Amazon App Store, you only need to click the “Buy” button on the pack (or packs) that you want! It works just like buying packs through other App Store platforms. The Gold Store will lead you to the Amazon App store where you will confirm your purchase.
You may need to log in or enter a password, depending on your Amazon App Store settings.
Remember, you can always buy Amazon Coin at this stage, so if you don’t have enough for your purchase, it’s not a big deal.
Warning: 1-Click Purchases
If you don’t have enough Amazon Coins to complete your purchase, it will default to your 1-Click Settings for Amazon. This will not use your Amazon Coins and will charge the preferred payment method that you have listed with Amazon. This will charge you the full price for the pack without any of the Coins bundle savings!
Bonus Tip: Amazon Gift Cards
If you find yourself with some bonus Amazon Gift Cards, you can use that as your payment method to buy Amazon Coins! All Amazon purchases that don’t use the 1-Click purchase will use up your Amazon Gift Card balance before charging the preferred payment method set up on your account.
Hopefully, this guide helps you navigate the world of Amazon Coins and you use it to save money the legit way! Don’t take the risk of losing your account and precious money to a scam loader. Since you can save money through the Amazon App Store, there’s no reason to look for other methods.
Win Some Amazon COIN!
Check out our giveaway for a free pack’s worth of Amazon Coin! That is 10,000 Coins, which will get you any $100 pack in the Amazon App Store.
From now until October 31, 2021, 11:59 pm (PDT), you can enter the giveaway. To find out more, check out the Amazon Coins Giveaway.
Terms and Conditions Apply