Player Spotlight: (.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM

This month in our Player Spotlight, we chat with (.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM from R305.

FFXVANEHUB: Good Morning JOKER, introduce yourself a bit.

(.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM: My Game Alias is JOKER ASYLUM. I am a 38-year-old male that has played Final Fantasy games since I was a kid. I have been playing FFXV:ANE for over a year now.

FFXVANEHUB: Why did you begin playing A New Empire?

(.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM: I have always played Final Fantasy games, since the first one came out.

FFXVANEHUB: What is your favorite part about the game?

(.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM: The people you meet. I also like learning, adapting, and the overall competitiveness of the game.

FFXVANEHUB: What is your favorite memory(ies)?

(.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM: My favorite memory was when our entire guild dropped all issues and came together to make an in-game event when a friend of many in Calcano passed away at a very young age (Eva). She will always be missed! It was a beautiful thing how everyone came together!

FFXVANEHUB: What is your favorite event?

(.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM: 24-hour RVR & ROC.

FFXVANEHUB: What is your favorite Hero to use, and why?

(.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM: I don’t save my smashes too much. But I like that I can burn a Citadel 59 at Cit 59 now :). But I can’t keep mail, too much lag.

FFXVANEHUB: What tips would you give to new players?

(.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM: Don’t whine to someone when you get zeroed or attacked and lose your Hero… also, don’t be a prick. Both of these things make you a larger target!  Learn from the attacks and make changes with each loss to adapt and grow. It’s just a game, have fun.

FFXVANEHUB: What tips would you give to current Offensive players?

(.DBD) JOKER ASYLUM: Citadel power is not key to being the strongest. Research is key.

That’s all for today folks. JOKER, thanks so much for giving us an insight into your gaming experience!

Make sure to like our content and if you want to stay up to date with our new releases, connect with us on Facebook or chat with us on our Discord and Line channels!

1 Comment
  1. Tyler Hebert says

JOKER! 🙂

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.