Now in Final Fantasy: A New Empire, not only can you talk the talk, walk the walk, but now you can look the part while doing it. With the new Avatar Collections making their way into Eos, they provide extensive perks to your Empire.
In this guide, we will cover:
- What are Avatars?
- How to acquire Avatars
- Benefits of having Avatars
- Avatar’s bonuses
- What to read next?
- Latest guides at the Hub
- Join our conversation!
Firstly, let’s go over the basics of Avatars before breaking them down to their advantages.
Various Avatar Sets will have diverse tiers and additional requirements to achieve the Collection. Each of the Collections has its own set of rewards. Collect all the levels that are mandatory in the Avatar Collection to maximize your Boosts.
Avatar Tiers listed in order from the weakest to the strongest:
Avatar Collections are STACKABLE!
Avatars’ most crucial parts are that you will NOT receive the UNTIL bonuses unlocking the Unlock Avatar Collections.
The first one is without an unlock in the images below, and the second is with the unlock. If you have the, unlock it will say “earned” once the set is completed. Like the Mythic Forge Gear Set bonus, you do not have to wear the Avatar for the benefit to be practical.
In the first Avatar Collection, you can produce Avatars with Avatar Fragments and create Avatars in the Magitek Convertor.
With the second Avatar Collection, if you happen to have a duplicate Avatar, you can break it for Dust of Eos, which can be beneficial if you want to exchange for another Avatar or save up for a higher tier. Dust of Eos then can be used in the Magitek Convertor for a “PYO Avatar Chest.”
This is only applicable to the second set of Avatar releases.
100 Dust of Eos = Bronze PYO Chest
200 Dust of Eos = Silver PYO Chest
1,000 Dust of Eos = Gold PYO Chest
10,000 Dust of Eos = Diamond PYO Chest
As we break down the Avatar Sets below, keep in mind that you MUST have one of each Avatar in that corresponding set. Each Bronze, Silver, and Gold series listed below will only require two individual Avatars, while the older groups required more.
For example, in the Rune Knight Set, you will need a Gold Battlefield Sorceress and a Gold Mage Knight to complete the set and activate the perks.
How to view/apply your Avatar
Once you have acquired the Avatars you desire, you may now claim them into your inventory just like you would with any Profile Image or Badge.
On your Profile, you can click on your Profile Image, which will lead you to your Profile Image selections; at the bottom tab, there will be an opportunity to view the Avatar Collections.
In the Collection section, you will have the option to view the Avatar Collections; they are broken down into sets.
The Collection section will also show you which Avatars you have locked and unlocked. It is also a magnificent reference to help keep track of what you still need to obtain the bonuses you desire. Selecting the Avatar Collection tab will show you what is required and what is already acquired or needed.
Independence Day Avatar Set
The Independence Day Avatar Set has 2 different Avatar Sets, the Independent Gentleman and the Independent Maiden. You need one tier of each (Base, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond) of the following Avatar to complete the set and reap the rewards.
Independent Gentleman Set Benefits:
- 40M% Dark Lightning Attack
- 10M% Dark Lightning Health
- 30M% Dark Lightning Defense
Independent Maiden Set Benefits:
- 40M% Dark Fire Attack
- 10M% Dark Fire Health
- 30M% Dark Fire Defense
Hunters of Eos
The Courageous Hunting Party Collection has four different Avatars Garchimacera Hunter Female, Garchimacera Hunter Male, Imp Hunter Female, plus the Imp Hunter Male. With this collection, you must collect one of each Avatar of the same tier to earn access to the benefits for that Collection itself.
Base Set Benefits:
- 4M% Dark Trap Attack
- 1M% Dark Trap HP
- 3M% Dark Trap Defense
- 15M Maximum Trap Count
- 2M% Dark Troop Attack
- 1M% Dark Troop HP
- 3M% Dark Troop Defense
Bronze Set Benefits:
- 6M% Dark Trap Attack
- 1.5M% Dark Trap HP
- 4.5M% Dark Trap Defense
- 22.5M Maximum Trap Count
- 3M% Dark Troop Attack
- 1.5M% Dark Troop HP
- 4.5M% Dark Troop Defense
Silver Set Benefits:
- 8M% Dark Trap Attack
- 2M% Dark Trap HP
- 6M% Dark Trap Defense
- 30M Maximum Trap Count
- 4M% Dark Troop Attack
- 2M% Dark Troop HP
- 6M% Dark Troop Defense
Gold Set Benefits:
- 10M% Dark Trap Attack
- 2.5M% Dark Trap HP
- 7.5M% Dark Trap Defense
- 37.5M Maximum Trap Count
- 5M% Dark Troop Attack
- 3.5M% Dark Troop HP
- 7.5M% Dark Troop Defense
Diamond Set Benefits:
- 12M% Dark Trap Attack
- 3M% Dark Trap HP
- 9M% Dark Trap Defense
- 45M Maximum Trap Count
- 6M% Dark Troop Attack
- 3M% Dark Troop HP
- 9M% Dark Troop Defense
Completing all five of the Courageous Hunting Party Collections will give you a maximized bonus.
Remember, they stack together!
- 40M% Dark Trap Attack
- 10M% Dark Trap HP
- 30M% Dark Trap Defense
- 150M Maximum Trap Count
- 20M% Dark Troop Attack
- 10M% Dark Troop HP
- 30M% Dark Troop Defense
Unshakeable Hunting Party
The next Hunter of Eos Collection features the Unshakable Hunting Party. This Avatar Set is similar to the Courageous Hunting Party. It also has four Avatars which are the Dynoaevis Hunter Female, Dynoaevis Hunter Male, Arachne Hunter Female, along Arachne Hunter Male. Similar to the Hunter Eos Collection, you will require one of each Avatar to activate the bonuses.
Collect all four of the Avatars in each set to receive 1M% Dark Troop Armor, Attack, in addition to HP.
Each of the Unshakable Hunting Party Collection has the same bonus per Avatar Set. Completing all five sets will give you a 5M% boost for each Dark Troop Armor, Dark Troop Attack, as well as Dark Troop HP.
‘Nobility of Eos’ Avatars
(February 22nd, 2021)
To claim Avatar Set Bonuses, you must require a specific pair of Avatars from the same rarity. For example, you must collect all the Bronze Rune Knight Empire Bonuses to activate the Avatar Set Bonus.
Rune Knight Set
The Battlefield Sorceress and Mage Knight benefit your Warriors.
- 12,500% Royal Dark Warrior HP
- 37,500% Royal Dark Warrior Armor
- 25,000% Royal Dark Warrior Attack
- 17,500% Royal Dark Warrior HP
- 52,500% Royal Dark Warrior Armor
- 35,000% Royal Dark Warrior Attack
- 20,000% Royal Dark Warrior HP
- 60,000% Royal Dark Warrior Armor
- 40,000% Royal Dark Warrior Attack
Magitek Noble Set
The Savvy Aristocrat and Court Wizard grant additional boosts to your Mages.
- 12,500% Royal Dark Mage HP
- 37,500% Royal Dark Mage Armor
- 25,000% Royal Dark Mage Attack
- 17,500% Royal Dark Mage HP
- 52,500% Royal Dark Mage Armor
- 35,000% Royal Dark Mage Attack
- 20,000% Royal Dark Mage HP
- 60,000% Royal Dark Mage Armor
- 40,000% Royal Dark Mage Attack
Battlefield Assassin Set
The Scarlet and Twilight Assassin aids your Airship Mercenaries.
- 25,000% Royal Dark Airship HP
- 50,000% Royal Dark Airship Attack
- 75,000% Royal Dark Airship Armor
- 35,000% Royal Dark Airship HP
- 70,000% Royal Dark Airship Attack
- 105,000% Royal Dark Airship Armor
- 40,000% Royal Dark Airship HP
- 80,000% Royal Dark Airship Attack
- 120,000% Royal Dark Airship Armor
Lich Queen Set
The Pale and Risen Queen boosts your Guardians.
- 25,000% Royal Dark Guardian HP
- 50,000% Royal Dark Guardian Attack
- 75,000% Royal Dark Guardian Armor
- 35,000% Royal Dark Guardian HP
- 70,000% Royal Dark Guardian Attack
- 105,000% Royal Dark Airship Armor
- 40,000% Royal Dark Guardian HP
- 80,000% Royal Dark Guardian Attack
- 120,000% Royal Dark Guardian Armor
Dragon Slayer Set
The Dragon Knight and Mage promotes your Juggernauts.
- 18,800% Royal Dark Juggernaut HP
- 37,500% Royal Dark Juggernaut Attack
- 56,300% Royal Dark Juggernaut Armor
- 26,300% Royal Dark Juggernaut HP
- 52,500% Royal Dark Juggernaut Attack
- 78,800% Royal Dark Juggernaut Armor
- 30,000% Royal Dark Juggernaut HP
- 60,000% Royal Dark Juggernaut Attack
- 90,000% Royal Dark Juggernaut Armor
Diamond Avatars do NOT have a Bronze, Silver, or Gold series. The only way to obtain the Diamond Set Bonuses is to acquire the Diamond Avatar itself.
Diamond Fabled Commander
The Fabled Commander provides Dark Troop along with boosting it even further if your Mount is presented.
- 70K% Royal Dark Troop Attack and Troop Attack with Mount
- 35K% Royal Dark Troop HP as well as Troop HP with Mount
- 105K% Royal Dark Troop Armor in addition to Troop Armor with Mount
Your Mount must be presented in the battle for the Royal Dark Troop with Mount benefit to activate.
Diamond Promised Heir
The Promised Heir accommodates your Dark Core Troops while benefiting it more if your Hero is presented in battle, whether attacking or defending.
- 90K% Royal Dark Core Troop Attack and Troop Attack with Hero
- 45K% Royal Dark Core Troop HP and Troop HP with Hero
- 135K% Royal Dark Core Troop Armor and Troop Armor with Hero
Your Hero must be presented in the battle for the Royal Dark Troop with Hero benefit to activate.
Diamond Forward General – Reward Chest Special!
The Diamond Forward General can only be obtained through the Reward Chest or Magitek Converter.
Reward Chests are the locked chests in the Chests section that can be unlocked through pack purchases. For newer servers, this reward chest was up for a week, and any progress with sales containing Moogle Credits was applied towards it. This particular Avatar will not be acquirable through Sales or Lucky Chests.
The General serves your Dark Mercenaries as well as assisting Mercenary boosts with your Hero available.
- 90K% Royal Dark Mercenary Troop Attack and Mercenary Attack with Hero
- 45K% Royal Dark Mercenary Troop HP and Mercenary HP with Hero
- 135K% Royal Dark Mercenary Troop Armor and Mercenary Armor with Hero
What to Read Next?
Specific Avatars can serve you in any situation similar to King of Lucis, VIP, or Gear Set Bonus. Check out some of the guides below to make the most of your Avatars!
Some Avatars benefit your Mercenaries, such as Airships, Guardians, and Juggernauts; mercenaries play a considerable role in your gameplay. Check out how they can accommodate you, especially in the pre-dark world!
Several of the earlier Avatar Collections heightens your Dark Elemental Troops. For a more in-depth guide on Elementals and how they help with survivability at this stage in the game.
Check out the latest guides and updates here at FFXVANE Hub to stay ahead of your game.
- Attuned Eos Gear Set
- Merciless Eos Gear Set
- Level Up the Order of Heroes
- Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall
Join our Conversation!
Comment below your thoughts, tips, or suggestions, or better yet, join us on Social Media! Join our Line and Discord rooms and let us know!
Not in our FFXVANE HUB Line Room?
Add me by ID: peacefulwarrior414
Mention you’d like to join the FFXVANE HUB Line room; hope to see you there!
Discord link: https://discord.gg/GeWWYRZ
Final Fantasy: A New Empire in-game chat room: FFXVANE HUB
Last but not least, Would you like to receive alerts when our guides get updated? Then sign up for our email alerts below this guide to notify you when our content is released!