Astrals, also known as The Six, are summoned to help you protect Eos. These cosmic figures are known for their indication of their powers from the planet of Eos. Of course, Noctis then forges a pact with them to help complete his prophecy as the one true king.
The Astrals then went out of their ways to protect Eos with their unique abilities. For this reason, they are worshipped as Gods and Goddesses. The Hexatheon’s Blessing, the book of Cosmology, mentions: “Titan, the Archaean, steadfast as stone. Ramuh, the Fulgurian, sharp as lightning. Shiva, the Glacian, gentle as snow. Leviathan, the Hydraean, relentless as tides. Bahamut, the Draconian, unbending as iron. Ifrit, the Infernian, fickle as fire. Since time immemorial, they have watched over Eos.”
Please read on below to find out how and where to get your Astrals. Mainly where all their boosts are listed to support your Empire to greater lengths!
Here is the one place where all your Astrals sleep! Alternatively, they could chill out eating some tacos while waiting for you to get their booties in gear. Make sure to click on each of the Astrals inside the Astral Shrine to check out their abilities.
In your University, you can achieve even more power for your Astrals by Researching. Remember, Research is vital!
Here are some overall Researches you can complete to expand the capacity of your Astrals.
- Ultimate Defense
- Astral Armor Bonus I, II, plus III
- Astral Regeneration Speed
- Leviathan, Ifrit, in addition to Shiva HP Bonus
- Astral Armor per March Size Bonus
- Astral Attack I, II, as well as III
- Leviathan and Shiva Nullify Enemy Troop Attack Bonus Against Astrals
- Leviathan, Shiva, also Ifrit HP Regeneration Speed
- Leviathan, Shiva as well as Ifrit Armor Bonus
- Leviathan, Shiva, along with Ifrit Attack Bonus
- Astral March Size
- Cavalry Attack with Leviathan, Warrior Attack with Ifrit, as well as Mage Attack with Shiva
- Astral Combat Duo: Leviathan and Ifrit, Shiva and Ifrit, Shiva and Leviathan
- Additional Astral March
- Astral Rally Capacity
- Mirror Hero Luna: Shiva
- Mirror Hero Ignis: Ifrit
- Mirror Hero Cindy: Ramuh
- Mirror Hero Iris: Leviathan
- Mirror Hero Adryn: Titan
- Mirror Hero King Regis: Bahamut
- Mirror Hero Gentiana: Dark Astral
- Ramuh Earth Specialty: City Defense
- Ramuh Fire Specialty: City Assault
- Ramuh Lightning Specialty: Crystal Defense
- Ramuh Ice Specialty: Crystal Assault
- Dark Astral Attack Vs. Battle Marked Target
- Dark Bahamut Attack
Hero Mastery Skills
Now, seriously, who does not love Hero Mastery Skills? I love them, especially the passiveness of it. The fact that you can have ANY Hero active and the boosts still apply? My favorite thing about Mastery Skills is that it is similar to Research. Your opponent not knowing what there is. Making it intimating to your whether you are an Attacker, Defender, or Trapping. Girl, sign me up!
Hence here are some Hero Mastery Skills that can help your Astrals.
For example, your Hero Veteran Gladiolus aids Dark Astral Attack as well as Dark Leviathan’s Attack.
Gentiana boosts Extreme Dark Shiva Infusion, Extreme Dark Astral Armor/Attack Massacre, Mirror Hero Gentiana, in addition to Dark Astral. Make sure to check out her Limit Breaks as you can apply them to your gear. The Limit Breaks are Dark Astral Attack I as well as Armor I.
Your Hero Veteran Prompto benefits Dark Astral Attack while Noctis stands by your side, boosting Dark Astral Attack in addition to Dark Bahamut Attack.
King Noctis increases your Astral March Capacity being able to send an extra Astral into your marches. Ardyn increases Dark Astral Attack and Mirror Hero Ardyn: Titan Bonus.
Your Hero King Regis pushes Dark Astral Attack, Titan Attack, and Mirror Hero King Regis: Bahamut to assist you in battle. Cindy then helps your Mirror Hero Cindy: Ramuh’s Attack.
Ravus benefits your Dark Astral Attack as well as Ramuh Attack even though Gladiolus has a bonus against the Astrals. Ignis’ Mirror Hero Ignis: Ifrit increases his Attack. Last but not least, the beautiful Luna aids your Astrals with Dark Astral Attack, Dark Shiva Attack, as well as Mirror Hero Luna: Shiva.
Power of Kings/Queens
The Power of Kings and Power of Queens are similar to Mastery Skills; they apply no matter which Hero used. Make sure to take advantage of the power you desire in the direction of your gameplay. Just like Mastery Skills, it does not affect their potential, making it unpredictable as well.
Power of Kings
The Heroes have the same boost in their Power of Kings Skill Tree. Noctis, Ignis, Gladiolus, Prompto, King Noctis, as well as King Regis boost your Mirror Hero: Ignis, Mirror Hero: Regis, as well as Dark Astral Attack Bonuses. Yes, they will stack with one another, so be sure to utilize that.
Noctis boosts your Bahamut while King Regis aids Titan’s attack. King Noctis expands Astrals even further with Dark Astral II. Then, in turn, Gladiolus assists Leviathan while Ignis helps Ifrit. Last but not least, Prompto boosting Ramuh.
Power of Queens
All five of the Heroes in your Power of Queen’s Skill Tree have the same Mirror Hero boosts and an overall Dark Astral boost as well. It is important to remember that these Mirror Hero skills stack with each other. Gentiana, Iris, Cindy, Aranea, and Luna have Mirror Hero Luna, Mirror Hero Cindy, Mirror Hero Iris, as well as Mirror Hero Gentiana boost. Which, in turn, aids your Astrals.
The Queens all also have their unique Astral advances individually to help strengthen the Astrals even further. Your Hero Gentiana benefits Dark Shiva’s Attack. Iris then supports Dark Leviathan’s Attack while Cindy aids Ramuh. Aranea will stand by your side, boosting Titan as well as Ifrit’s Attack. And last but not least, Luna has Dark Astral II in her Power of Queens Skill Tree.
Mirror Heroes are the reflections of your Heroes, similar to Commanders. Make sure to Research them to strengthen them as they will benefit your Empire in just about any way possible! Your Mirror Heroes boost your Troops and Astrals when sent in marches to attack or stand by your side when defending your Empire upon being attacked.
Mirror Heroes DO stack on a limited basis
Your Mirror Hero Luna will help Shiva while your Mirror Hero Ignis then will benefit Ifrit. Make sure to use Mirror Hero Cindy supports Ramuh as he unleashes his power. Your Mirror Hero Iris boosts Leviathan’s Attack while Mirror Hero Adryn guides the mighty Titan. Back your Bahamut up by using your Mirror Hero King Regis. Lastly, your Mirror Hero Gentiana promotes Dark Astrals in general.
Tips and Tricks
- First and foremost, your Astrals will not die. Once their HP depletes, use a full health Talisman or wait for them to replenish on their own.
- Astrals will only regenerate HP when they are inside your Empire.
- It is important to remember that Astrals can be reskilled for FREE anytime. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity, especially if you are still early on in the Astral world.
- Astrals will slow down your Marches no matter what you do. Nothing will help. If this gets updated, please give me a shout out because we all want to know this! Sure we all have March Speed Ups out the butt, t let’s be honest here. It gets annoying having to press the Speed Up button 187 and a half times.
- If your enemy Empire has Anti-Scout on, then send a March with an Astral or two to obtain a Battle Report. Assuming your Astrals are strong enough not to be killed, then this will show you what their Empire has. Which will then help you determine whether you can not only handle an attack but also informs you what to send?
- Unlocking Level 4 Astral Shrine will unlock Multi-Astral Defense. This meaning that ALL Astrals that are at home Empire and reinforcing Astrals will be defending your honor.
- Level 5 Astral Shrine will unlock an Extra Astral in your March.
- Also, Aeon Level 10 Gems has a 2,289% Astral Attack boost. Now, if you are in the Dark World, then I do not recommend using this as it will not benefit you.
- Some of the Mirror Heroes strengthen Astrals significantly.
Whew, that was a talker! Now here are each of the Astrals with their general abilities. Click on the links attached to each Astral to read about them more in-depth!
Astral Shrine Building Requirments
*Credit for the Astral Shrine Building Chart goes to our favorite chart maker DncingRetsuko!
**General Shiva, Leviathan, and Ifrit Attack, Defense and HP bonuses are valid after the Dark World release. General Troop and other general stats are not unless the boost itself has the word Dark before it.
Shiva, Goddess of Ice
Level 201-250 (August 13th, 2019)
The first Astral to summon with her chilling wrath of Glacian crushing her enemies who come across her.
Here are the overall boosts for Shiva by row in her skill tree:
- Shiva Armor, Crystal plus Titan Enemy Slow, Shiva Attack and HP, Mage Attack, as well as Ice Elemental HP.
- Shiva Armor, Ice Elemental Armor, Shiva Attack and HP, Ice Elemental Troop Attack, in addition to Shiva HP Regeneration
- Shiva Armor, City Defense Armor, Shiva Attack also HP, Cripple Enemy HP, as well as Bonus Production from Ice Wells
- Shiva Armor, Champions of Shiva Troop Armor, Shiva Attack and HP, Champion of Shiva Troop Attack, along with Champions of Shiva Troop HP.
- Anti-Attack Shredding and City Defense Attack.
- Dark Infusion Strength as well as Dark City Defense Attack Multiplier
- Dark City Defense HP, Armor, and Attack, plus Dark Troop Attack.
- Dark Mage HP also Armor, Dark Warrior HP plus Armor, as well as Dark Cavalry HP and Armor.
(August 13th, 2019)
As the alluring Goddess of Ice grows, so does Defense as a whole.
As she grows to 250 here is her overall boosts by row in the skill tree:
- Shiva Dark City Defense Attack Multiplier along with Dark Troop Attack.
- Dark City Defense HP, Armor, and Attack, as well as Dark Rally Attack
- Dark Troop HP, Armor, and Attack, Dark Mage HP, Armor, also Attack, and Dark City Defense Attack.
Leviathan, Goddess of Sea
Level 201-250 (August 13th, 2019)
This Hydraean defends your Empire by rising out of the ocean bringing on the force of tides.
Here are the overall boosts for Leviathan by row in her skill tree:
- Leviathan Armor, Attack, and HP, City Defense Troop HP, Cavalry Attack, and Mercenary Troop Capacity.
- Leviathan Armor, Attack, and HP, Trap HP, Cavalry Armor, as well as Leviathan’s HP Regeneration
- Leviathan Armor, Attack, also HP, Defender Armor, Enemy Astral Armor Debuff with Juggernaut, and Troop Health while attacking Crystal.
- Leviathan Armor, Attack, and HP, Champions of Leviathan Troop Armor, Attack, along with HP.
- Leviathan Attack Multiplier while attacking the Crystal, as well as City Defense Armor Multiplier.
- Dark Infusion Strength also Dark Crystal Assault and Holding Attack Multiplier.
- Dark Armor Piercing, Dark March Size, as well as Dark Cripple HP
- Dark Crystal Holding Attack, Dark Crystal Defense HP, Dark Rally Capacity, as well as Dark Rally Attack plus HP.
Make sure to unlock the Astral Shrine with Astral Blueprints to get to Level 2.
(August 13th, 2019)
As this elegant goddess of sea roams the waves, she aids upcoming Crystal battles.
As she grows to 250 here is her overall boosts by row in the skill tree:
- Leviathan Dark Crystal Assault and Holding Attack Multiplier and Dark Troop Attack
- Dark Crystal Defense HP, Dark Crystal Defense Armor, Dark Crystal Holding Attack plus Dark Rally Attack.
- Dark Troop HP, Dark Cavalry HP, Dark Troop Armor, Dark Cavalry Armor, along with Dark Crystal Holding Attack.
Ifrit, God of Fire
Level 201-250 (August 13th, 2019)
The Infernian brings on the flames of destruction onto the war.
Here are the overall boosts for Ifrit by row within his skill tree:
- Ifrit Armor, Attack, and HP, Fire Elemental HP also Attack Multiplier against Earth Troops, as well as Warrior Attack.
- Ifrit Armor, Attack, and HP, Fire Elemental Armor also Attack, in addition to Ifrit HP Regeneration.
- Ifrit Armor, Attack, also HP, City Assault HP, Critical Fire Elemental Attack, along with a Bonus Production form Fire Well
- Nullify Enemy Troop Attack against Astrals.
- Ifrit Armor, Ifrit Attack, and HP, as well as Champion of Ifrit ArmorAttack, and HP
- HP Shredding
- Dark Infusion Strength and Dark City Assault Attack Multiplier.
- Dark City Assault Armor in addition to Dark City Assault Attack and HP
- Dark Mage Attack, Dark Warrior Attack, along with Dark Cavalry Attack.
Make sure once again unlock your Astral Shrine with Astral Blueprints to get to Level 3.
(August 13th, 2019)
As the Fire God throws flames upon destruction, he bolsters your City Assault.
As he levels to 250 here are his overall boosts by row inside the skill tree:
10.Ifrit Dark City Assault Attack Multiplier along with Dark Troop Attack.
11.Dark City Assault HP, Armor, and Attack, along with Dark Rally Attack.
12. Dark Troop HP, Armor, and Attack, Dark Warrior HP, Armor, also Attack, as well as Dark City Assault Attack.
Shiva, Leviathan, and Ifrit Sigil Requirements
*Shiva, Leviathan, and Ifrit level 1-100 Sigil Requirments Chart credit goes to DncingRetsuko!
Shiva, Leviathan, and Ifrit Level 2 Sigil Requirements
Shiva, Leviathan, and Ifrit Level 3 Sigil Requirements
Shiva Level 3- 157-200
Levithan and Ifrit Level 3- 153-200
Shiva, Leviathan, and Ifrit Level 4 Sigil Requirements
Bahamut, God of War
Level 1-100 (April 30th, 2019)
Level 101-250 (July 23rd, 2019)
Level 251-300 (September 3rd, 2019)
Behold the first Astral to release to the Dark World. The Bahamut stands guard to those who question him with his powers that intensifies his All-Around Dark Combat.
Hence here are overall boosts for Bahamut by row in his skill tree:
- Bahamut Attack Bonus
- Dark Warrior. Dark Mage, and Dark Cavalry Armor, Dark Warrior, Dark Mage, as well as Dark Cavalry Attack, in addition to Dark March Size
- Dark Warrior/Dark Mage/ Dark Cavalry HP, Troop Attack, Dark Rally Capacity, as well as Rally Capacity
- Dark Troop Armor, Attack and HP
- Dark Armor Piercing, Dark City Assault Attack, along with Dark Cripple HP
- Dark Crystal Holding Attack plus Dark Rally Attack
To unlock the Draconian, use the Astral Shrine Level 6 unlock.
(July 23rd, 2019)
As the Bladekeeper continues to strive, he now helps lower Level 6 Troops costs all around!
As he levels to 250 here are his additional boosts by row in the skill tree:
- Bahamut Attack Bonus as well as Tier 6 Dark Troop Cost Reduction and Training Speed Reduction.
- Dark Warrior, Mage, and Cavalry Attack, Dark Warrior, Mage, also Cavalry HP, Dark Enemy Attack Resistance, and Dark Troop Attack
- Dark City Defense Attack and HP, Injured Dark Troop Hospital Capacity, Dark Troop Attack, HP, and Armor, as well as Dark Astral Attack Bonus
(September 3rd, 2019)
As the Draconian continues to rise above and beyond to scale 300 to aid as Ifrit crashes the wedding. I feel like Ifrit is jealous of Noctis here, just saying. Dude should have stepped in sooner if he wanted Luna. Anywho he now helps with Troops and Mercenaries overall. His new set up makes him fabulous for Assaults and Defense.
As he levels to 300 here are his overall boosts by row within his skill tree:
10. Bahamut HP Rengeration Speed, Injured Dark Troop Hospital, Dark March Size, as well as Dark Rally Capacity
11. Bahamut HP and Attack Bonus, Dark Warrior Attack and HP, Dark Mage Attack and HP, Cavalry Attack and HP, as well as Dark Enemy, Mercenary, and Elemental Attack Resistance
12. Bahamut HP and Attack Bonus, Dark City Defense Attack, HP, and Armor, Dark City Assault Attack, HP, and Armor, along with Dark Airship Resistance, Cripple HP, and Armor Piercing.
Titan, God of Earth
Level 1-100 (May 28th, 2019)
Level 101-250 (July 18th, 2019)
Level 251-300 (September 24th, 2019)
Astral Shrine Level 7 will summon the power of the mighty Archaean. The fearsome Titan unleashes his wrath with his Dark Mercenary Combat abilities.
Here are overall boosts for Titan by row in his skill tree:
- Titan Attack plus Titan Attack Multiplier while attacking with Bahamut
- Dark City Defense HP and Armor, Dark City Assault Attack, along with Dark Guardian Attack and HP
- Dark Mercenary HP, Armor, and Attack as well as Dark Juggernaut Attack and HP
- Dark Troop HP, Dark Troop Armor, Dark Troop Attack, Dark Airship Attack, and Dark Airship HP
- Dark Crystal Holding Attack, Dark Crystal Defense HP, also Dark Mercenary March Size
(July 18th, 2019)
As the Archaean grows, so does the power of Dark Mercenaries and now Earth Elementals!
As he levels to 250 here are his overall boosts by row in the skill tree:
- Titan Attack, Dark Mercenary Armaments T2 Training Cost Reduction, and Dark Mercenary Training Speed.
- Dark Earth Attack, HP, and Armor. Dark Juggernaut Attack, Dark Airship Attack, Dark Mech Attack as well as Dark Guardian HP
- Dark Mercenary HP, Attack, Armor, Attack Resistance, Cripple HP, and Armor Piercing
- Titan HP Regeneration Speed, Mirror Hero Ardyn: Titan Bonus, Titan Juggernaut Speciality: City Assault, Dark Mercenary Attack, as well as Dark Mech Attack
(September 24th, 2019)
As the earthly giant grows, he continues to remain a loyal and powerful ally. The mighter he gets, the more he supports the Mercenaries.
As he levels to 300 here are his overall boosts by row into the skill tree:
10. Titan Attack Bonus, Dark Mercenary Armor/HP, Titan Mech Speciality: Crystal Focus, Dark Mercenary Armor Piercing, Dark Juggernaut Attack/Cripple HP, Titan HP Regeneration Speed, Dark Mercenary March Size/Rally Capacity, Dark Guardian Attack/Cripple HP, Dark Mech Cripple HP, Dark Airship Cripple HP, as well as Mirror Hero Ardyn: Titan Bonus
11. Titan HP Bonus, Dark Warrior Attack Resistance, Dark Fire Troop Attack Resistance, Dark Airship Attack Resistance, Titan Guardian Speciality: City Defense, Dark Mercenary Armor
12. Titan Attack Bonus, Titan Airship Speciality: City Assault, Dark Guardian Armor Piercing, Dark Juggernaut Armor Piercing, Dark Airship Attack, Mirror Hero Ardyn: Titan Bonus, and Dark Mercenary Attack Resistance/Cripple HP/Armor Piercing
Ramuh, God of Storm
Level 1-100 (June 17th, 2019)
Level 101-250 (July 12th, 2019)
Level 251-300 (September 17th, 2019)
The Fulgarian fortifies the power of Dark Elementals.
Here are the overall boosts for Ramuh by row within his skill tree:
- Ramuh Attack along with Dark Elemental Attack Multiplier.
- Dark Earth Attack, Dark Earth HP, Dark Earth Armor, Dark Fire Attack, Dark Fire HP, plus Dark Fire Armor.
- Dark Elemental March Size
- Dark Lightning Attack, Dark Lightning HP, Dark Lightning Armor, Dark Ice Attack, Dark Ice HP, as well as Dark Ice Armor.
- Dark Mage Attack, Dark Mage HP, Dark Warrior Attack, Dark Warrior HP, Dark Cavalry Attack, and Dark Cavalry HP.
- Dark Elemental Armor, Dark Elemental Attack, plus Dark Elemental HP.
- Dark Crystal Holding Attack, Dark Crystal Defense HP, Dark Elemental Rally Capacity, Dark Rally Attack, as well as Dark Rally HP
Be sure to unlock Astral Shrine to level 8 to use Ramuh!
(July 12th, 2019)
As Ramuh grows, take advantage of his intensity while he collaborates with the War-Trained Chocobo, Dark Elemental Troops, as well as Hero Cindy.
As he levels to 250 here are his additional overall boosts by row in the skill tree:
- Ramuh Attack as well as Dark Elemental March Size, and Rally Capacity
- Dark Elemental HP, Armor, and Attack, in addition to Dark Troop Attack and HP with Mount
- Dark Lightning Attack, Dark Lightning HP, also Dark Lightning Armor, Mirror Hero Bonus for Ramuh with Cindy, Dark Rally Crystal Assault Attack and Dark Crystal Holding Attack
(September 17th, 2019)
As the God of Storm continues to unleash the storm onto the battlefield boosting your Elementals significantly.
As he levels to 300 here are his overall boosts by row in his skill tree:
11. Ramuh HP Regeneration Speed, Battle Mark: Astral City Assault Attack Overdrive, Bonus Dark Essence, and Imbued Productions Wells, Dark Elemental Rally Capacity
12.Ramuh HP, and Attack Bonus, Dark Elemental HP and Attack, Ramuh Earth Speciality: City Defense, Ramuh Fire Specialty: City Assault, Mirror Hero Cindy: Ramuh Bonus, Dark Elemental March Size, Dark Elemental Attack Multiplier with Ramuh, Ramuh Lightening Speciality: Crystal Defense, Ramuh Ice Speciality: Crystal Assault
13. Ramuh HP also Attack Bonus, Dark Warrior, Dark Fire, and Dark Airship Attack Resistance, Dark Warrior, Dark Fire, and Dark Airship Cripple HP, Mirror Hero Cindy: Ramuh Bonus
Bahamut, Titan, and Ramuh Sigil Requirments
Ramuh, Titan, and Bahamut Level 2 Sigil Requirments
Ramuh, Titan, and Bahamut Level 3 Sigil Requirments
Ramuh, Titan, and Bahamut Level 4 Sigil Requirments
*in the works, will update as it is done make sure to check back!
If you have any Ramuh or Titan Level 4 requirements, please feel free to screenshot and send it to me in PM (ID: peacefulwarrior414) or share in the FFXV: ANE HUB line room and tag me!
In conclusion, Astrals play a vital role in Final Fantasy. Which Astral, in particular, is your favorite? Also, why is this the case? Comment below or join us on Social Media, aka Line and Discord, to let us know!