Mirror Hero Troops
Mirror Hero troops are specialized forces that mimic your heroes’ skills in battle. Each one has abilities that focus on certain aspects of combat. You can see what each Mirror Hero has to offer in the University, from boosting Astrals to debuffing your enemy’s troops, there is a Mirror that you will find useful in any situation. Make sure you take advantage of their full potential by completing each node of research. So, open up that University and get to studying!
Article Updated 04/2021
Mirror Heroes: Royal Edition
With the advent of Royal Dark stats, the original stats for all the Mirror Heroes just won’t do it for us anymore. Any hero with Mirrors released before Royal Dark stats existed will now get an updated research node in the Mirror Hero tab of the University. So far, we’ve had a couple of heroes have their Mirror Hero stats change entirely and the others have the equivalent stat but converted to Royal Dark for their new research node. You can find the new stats under the heroes that get new levels in this purple font!
Aldercapt, Crowe, Gentiana, and Veteran Prompto.
What is Royal Dark?
Royal Dark stats are simply a conversion of a large number to a smaller number. 1% Royal Dark is equivalent to 1T% Dark, no matter which stat it is. Whether it’s Troop Attack or Astral Armor, chances are, you will find a Royal Dark version.
Article Updated 10/2020
Mirror Hero: Kingsglaive Ignis
Mirror Hero: Kingsglaive Gladio
***How Do YOU Use Mirrors?***
Article Updated 10/2020
Mirror Hero: Kingsglaive Prompto
Changes to how March Preset works when adding multiple Mirror Heroes
Tips on adding Mirrors to a Rally
Article Updated 9/2020
Mirror Hero: Kingsglaive Noctis
Mirror Hero: Kingsglaive Luna
Extra tips for how to use duplicate Mirrors and Instant Mirror Unlock Research
Article updated 7/2020
Mirror Hero: Aldercapt
Mirror Hero: Crowe
*Warning* for using Magitek Chests to complete Empowered research.
Article Updated 5/2020
Empowered Mirror Hero Research.
Changed wording to reflect the stats of more than one Mirror Hero.
Minor fixes to numbers to keep up with the ever-changing boosts.
Added Nyx and Verstael and a CHART for Empowered Mirror Hero Research!
Commanders and Mirror Troops Comparison
When Commanders were unlocked, they were awesome. You could open a chest and get a random Commander that you could add to your marches. Each one had its own boost that increased your troops’ stats. You could rank up the Commanders to get a higher stats boost. Similarly, with Mirror Troops, their stats can be updated, but this time it’s from research. But unlike Commanders, you can get benefits from more than one identical Mirror Hero in combat. Although the stats will have “diminishing returns” for the second and third, etc.
Mirror Hero Unleashed
This is the first research you need to unlock, and you will need 10M Unlock Dark World Troops and a level 100 University. Just by unlocking this, you get quite a few stat boosts. This enables you to start unlocking any Mirror Hero you wish.
What Mirror Hero Troops Do
When you add a Mirror Hero Troop to your march or Empire, it will increase the stats of the specific troop type or Astral present. So this makes them great for defense since you probably have billions of troops waiting for an attack. Increasing your Mirror Troops research will make your outgoing marches more powerful with the increased Mirror Troop capacity.
Researching In the University
The first thing you will see when you look in the University and go into the Mirror Troops tab is that they need to be unlocked. Next, if you scroll down, you will find that you can unlock any of the Mirror Troop types in any order. So, if your priority is to boost your Crystal stats, Ravus would be the first Mirror you would unlock. After a Mirror Hero is unlocked, you have two different stats that you can research to boost that Mirror Hero. Each research requires specific Mirror Hero Research Tokens. To unlock the Mirror Hero, you need 100m tokens for that Hero or you can get some Instant Mirror Unlocks in a pack.
How to Train
After you have unlocked a Mirror Hero, you can train them in the Training Grounds. Depending on your research, the amount of Mirrors you can have is limited. But like Commanders, you only need one to be active in your march or your Empire. They are really cheap to train, so don’t be afraid to send them off to their fiery death if it’s necessary. But they are the last to die, so if there are any living souls in your marches, your Mirror will live to tell the tale.
Adding in Marches
Back to research! Also, in the research tree are increases as to how many Mirror Hero Troops you can add to your own march or rally. This is crucial since these Troops are like adding multiple heroes in battle. Therefore they can be the deciding factor in your victory or loss. Maxed research will give you:
- +4 Mirror Hero March Size
- +12 Mirror Hero Rally Size
- +21 Mirror Hero Capacity (all will apply in defensive combat)The number of Mirrors will increase for each Mirror Hero you unlock.
Since each Mirror Hero Troop has its own benefit, it’s important to figure out which ones to get first.
Mirror Hero: Noctis
- Dark Enemy Debuffs: Debuffs the stats for enemy Dark Troops up to a max of 1.2M% and buffs stats for Core Troops attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 1B%
- Dark City Massacre: Increases the stats for Dark City attack, HP, and armor Massacre up to a max of 100%.
Mirror Hero Prompto
- Dark City Assault: Increases the stats for Dark City Assault attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 1M%.
- Dark Neutral City Massacre: Increases the stats for Dark Neutral Cities attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 100%.
Mirror Hero Luna
- Dark Mage: Increases the stats for Dark Mage attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 4M%.
- Shiva: Increases the stats for Shiva’s attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 700,000%.
Mirror Hero Ignis
- Ifrit: Increases the stats for Ifrit’s attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 700,000%.
- Dark Juggernaut: Increases stats for Dark Juggernaut attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 1M%.
After unlocking all these Mirror Heroes, you get to the first increase to adding these troops to your marches and rallies.
Mirror Hero Aranea
- Dark Airships: Increases the stats for Dark Airships attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 4M%.
- Dark Cavalry: Increases the stats for Dark Cavalry attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 4M%.
Mirror Hero Gladio
- Dark Hero Troop Boost: Increases the stats for Hero Dark Troop attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 1M%. (Pretty sure this is a Dark Troop boost with Hero, worded differently.)
- Dark Warrior: Increases the stats for Dark Warrior attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 4M%.
Mirror Hero Ravus
- Crystal Holding: Increases the stats for holding the Crystal for Dark Troops attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 1M%.
- Crystal Attacking: Increases the stats for attacking the Crystal for Dark Troops attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 1M%.
Mirror Hero Cindy
- Dark Mech: Increases the stats for Dark Mechs attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 4M%.
- Ramuh: Increases the stats for Ramuh’s attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 700,000%.
Unlocking everything up to here gets the second research for increasing Mirror Troops march and rally capacity.
Mirror Hero Iris
- City Defense: Increases the stats for Dark City Defense attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 100,000%.
- Leviathan: Increases the stats for Leviathan’s attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 700,000%.
Mirror Hero King Noctis
- Dark Core Troops: Increases the stats for Dark Core Troops attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 1M%.
- Dark Guardian: Increases stats for Dark Guardian attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 100,000%.
Mirror Hero Ardyn
- Dark Mercenaries: Increases stats for Dark Mercenaries attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 4M%.
- Titan: Increases stats for Titan’s attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 1.88M%.
Mirror Hero King Regis
- Bahamut: Increases stats for Bahamut’s attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 715,000%.
- Dark Rally: Increases stats for Dark Rally troop attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 2M%.
After all these, you get to the last research to increase Mirror Troop march and rally capacity.
Mirror Hero Gentiana
- Dark Astral: Increases stats for Dark Astral attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 5M%.
- Dark Elemental Bonuses: Increases stats for Dark Elemental attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 3M%
- Royal Dark Astral (max 500,000% Attack and 300,000% Armor)
- Royal Dark Elemental Bonuses (max 750,000% for Attack, HP, and Armor
Mirror Hero Veteran Prompto
- Mount: Increases Mount bonus for attack, HP, and armor by up to a max of 12.5M%.
- Enemy Airship Debuff: Increases Debuff Enemy Airship bonuses for attack, HP, and armor by up to a max of 5M%.
- Mount Royal Dark Attack (max 400,000% for Attack, HP, and Armor)
- Royal Dark Airship Debuff (max 250,000% for Attack, HP, and Armor)
- These are Debuffs, which would remove stats from your opponent.
Mirror Hero Veteran Gladio
- Dark Elemental Debuff: Increases Dark Elemental Debuff bonuses for attack, HP, and armor up to a max of 80M%.
- Dark Earth Troops: Increases Dark Earth Troop bonuses for attack, HP, and armor up to 100M%
Mirror Hero Veteran Ignis
- Mount Debuff: Increases Mount Debuff bonuses for Strength and Endurance up to a max of 100M%.
- Dark Fire Troops: Increases Dark Fire Troops bonuses for Attack, HP, and Armor up to a max of 150M%.
Mirror Hero Umbra
- Dark Troop with Hero: Increases Dark Troop with Hero bonuses up to a max of 100M%.
- Core Troop Supplies: Increases Core Supply Potency bonus up to a max of 15,000%.
Mirror Hero Pryna
- Dark Mech: Increases Dark Mech Bonus up to a max of 500M%.
- Mount Attack: Increases Mount Attack Bonus up to a max of 300M%.
Mirror Hero Gilgamesh
- Dark Attack Resistance: Increases Dark Troop Attack Resistance, Dark Elemental Attack Resistance, and Dark Mercenary Attack Resistance up to a max of 500M% each.
- Kings of Lucis Dark Troop Attack: Increases Kings of Lucis Dark Troop Attack up to a max of 300M%.
Mirror Hero Cor
- Dark Mercenaries: Increases Dark Mercenary Attack up to a max of 100B, Dark Mercenary HP up to a max of 25B%, and Dark Mercenary Armor up to a max of 100B%.
- Dark City Defense: Increases Dark City Defense Attack up to a max of 75B%, Dark City Defense HP up to a max of 10B%, and Dark City Defense Armor up to a max of 25B%.
Mirror Hero Glauca
- Monster Troop Cripple HP: Increases Dark Monster Troop Cripple HP up to a max of 500M%.
- Enemy Core Troop Debuff: Increases Dark Core Troop Attack Resistance up to a max of 750B%, Dark Core Troop Cripple HP up to a max of 750B%, and Dark Core Troop Armor Piercing up to a max of 750B%.
Mirror Hero Nyx
- Disputed Realms: Increases Disputed Realm Dark Troop Attack up to 500B%, Disputed Realms Dark Troop HP up to 250B%, and Disputed Realms Dark Troop Armor up to 750B%.
- Monster Troops: Increases Monster Troop Attack up to 250B%, Monster Troop HP up to 125B%, and Monster Troop Armor up to 375B%.
Mirror Hero Verstael
- Kings of Lucis: Increases Kings of Lucis Summoning Power up to 30,000%.
- Troop Supplies: Disputed Realms Massacre: Increases Troop Supplies Massacre in the Disputed Realms up to 5%.
Mirror Hero Aldercapt
- Dark Siege: Increases Dark Siege Attack up to a max of 25T%, Dark Siege HP up to a max of 15T%, and Dark Siege Armor up to 40T%.
- Dark Astral Attack Resistance: Increases Dark Astral Attack resistance up to 50T%.
- Royal Dark Airship (max 100,000% Attack, 50,000% HP, and 100,000% Armor)
- Royal Dark Fire (max 100,000% Attack, 50,000% HP, and 100,000% Armor)
Mirror Hero Crowe
- The Clever: Increases the Clever Summoning Power up to a max of 2,500%.
- Shiva Debuff: Increases Shiva Debuff up to a max of 100T%.
- Royal Dark Mage (max 100,000% Attack, 50,000% HP, and 100,000% Armor)
- Royal Dark Guardian (max 100,000% Attack, 50,000% HP, and 100,000% Armor)
Mirror Hero Kingsglaive Noctis
- Royal Dark Troops: Increases Royal Dark Troop Boost up to 100%.
- The Wanderer: Increases The Wanderer Summoning Power up to 5,000%.
Mirror Hero Kingsglaive Luna
- Royal Dark Elementals: Increases Royal Dark Elemental Boost up to 100%.
- Hundlegs: Increases Hundlegs Boost up to 30T%.
Mirror Hero Kingsglaive Prompto
- Royal Dark Rally: Increases Royal Dark Rally up to 1,500%.
- Royal Dark City Assault: Increases Royal Dark City Assault up to 1,500%.
Mirror Hero Kingsglaive Ignis
- Royal Dark Assault: Increases Royal Dark Assault up to 15,000%.
- Royal Dark Rally City Assault: Increases Royal Dark Rally City Assault up to 15,000%.
Mirror Hero Kingsglaive Gladio
- Royal Dark City Defense: Increases Royal Dark City Defense up to 15,000%
- Royal Dark Fort Assault: Increases Royal Dark Fort Assault up to 10,000%
****Update to the “diminishing results” when using duplicate Mirror Troops. So, it looks like it could be beneficial to have more than one Mirror in combat, after all. Upon further review, certain Mirrors, even at a lower boost, could be more helpful than others. For example, two Prompto Mirror Heroes against a Neutral Empire could give better results than a Prompto and another one that matches your march type. As a result, you should always run tests to see what works best for your gameplay.
Mirrors can come in handy when you are joining in on a rally with your guild. If everyone has the max hero march, then three players will be able to add mirrors to their march. This is the time where Mirror Troops can really shine since you could add up to 12 different Mirrors to take advantage of every little boost that you can. Alternatively, you can add multiples of one or more if their boosts will help out, even if there is a reduced effect.
Don’t forget that there are more boosts for these focused troops that are available in various places (Astral skills, hero skills, etc.), so the stats posted in their research nodes are NOT the best they can get.
As I’ve said before, the best way to figure out your best setup is to test, test, test!
Using your VIP Queue to help a guild member rally will attempt to match the troops that the rally lead is using. This includes the Mirror Hero troops, so if the rally lead wants different Mirrors added to your march, you can’t use VIP Queue. In this case, it is helpful to set up a March Preset with all the troops and Mirrors that you are asked to include.
If the lead is asking you to add the same Mirrors, VIP Queue is just fine.
Even More Mirror Boosts
- As new levels are released for heroes, you can find extra boosts for your Mirror Hero Troops in their Mastery Skills trees. These boosts can be quite substantial compared to the original research nodes. For example, Ignis’ Mastery Skill for his Hero Troop: Ifrit has a boost of up to 28M%! While his original Mirror Troop research only boosts Ifrit up to 700,000%.
- Next, you can get more from the Power of Kings and Power of Queens skills trees. Six of the male heroes have a skill in the Power of Kings to unlock more boosts for the Mirror Heroes of Noctis, Ignis, King Noctis, Prompto, and Gladio. Likewise, every female hero has a skill in the Power of Queens skill tree to unlock more boosts for each female hero Mirror Troop.
- Another hidden secret is the Astral skill tree. If you need to boost up a certain Mirror Troop, check the corresponding Astral for a skill node that you can level up for fantastic results! Expect to see more as subsequent Astrals increase in levels in the future.
So, be sure to get these unlocked to further enhance your Mirrors for better combat results.
Mirror Hero Empowerment
This new research tree updates every Mirror Hero up to Nyx. They still get the same types of boosts as the original Mirror Hero research tree, but it is upgraded to meet today’s standards.
The Mirror Hero Tactics and Mirror Hero Leadership skills will improve all Mirror Hero Troops. Which explains why they have prerequisites in the research tree. All you need to do is grab some Empowered Mirror Hero Research Tomes and get started!
Empowered Mirror Hero Research:
To maximize your benefits from the Magitek Research Chests, you cannot complete the bottommost research node. If you master Mirror Hero Tactics: Supply Sabotage, those chests will cease to drop the Empowered Mirror Hero Research Tomes. However, you can safely go up to level 9 on that node without losing the ability to get more. Don’t make the same mistake that I did!
- Debuff Enemy Dark Troops (max 5T%).
- Dark Troop with Hero (max 10T%).
- Hero Dark Troop Boost Bonus (max 10T%).
- Dark Warrior Bonus (max 30T%).
- Dark City Assault Bonus (max 25T%).
- Dark Neutral City Assault Bonus (max 10T%).
- Ifrit Bonus (max 25T%).
- Dark Juggernaut Bonus (max 30T%).
- Dark Mercenary Attack (max 15T%).
- Dark Mercenary HP (max 10T%).
- Dark Mercenary Armor (max 25T%).
- Dark City Defense Attack (max 20T%).
- Dark City Defense HP (max 10T%).
- Dark City Defense Armor (max 20T%).
- Dark Mech Bonus (max 30T%).
- Mount Attack Bonus (max 30T%).
- Monster Troop Attack (max 3T%).
- Monster Troop HP (max 1T%).
- Monster Troop Armor (max 3T%).
- Disputed Realms Dark Troop Attack (max 10T%).
- Disputed Realms Dark Troop HP (max 5T%).
- Disputed Realms Dark Troop Armor (max 20T%).
- Dark Troop with Hero (max 10T%).
- Core Supply Potency (max 1.5T%).
- Dark Core Troop Bonus (max 10T%).
- Dark Guardian Bonus (max 30T%).
- Dark Elemental Debuff (max 20T%).
- Dark Earth Troops (max 30T%).
- Bahamut Bonus (max 25T%).
- Dark Rally Bonus (max 10T%).
- Mount Bonus (max 30T%).
- Debuff Enemy Airship Bonus (max 20T%).
- Dark Mercenaries Bonus (max 30T%).
- Titan Bonus (25T%).
- Dark Mech Bonus (30T%).
- Ramuh Bonus (max 25T%).
- Dark City Defense Bonus (max 20T%).
- Leviathan Bonus (max 25T%).
- Mount Debuff (max 20T%).
- Dark Fire Troops (max 30T%).
- Dark Astral Bonus (max 50T%).
- Dark Elemental Bonus (max 30T%).
- Dark Mage Bonus (max 30T%).
- Shiva Bonus (max 25T%).
- Dark Crystal Holding Bonus (max 20T%).
- Dark Crystal Attacking Bonus (max 20T%).
- Dark Troop Attack Resistance (max 10T%).
- Dark Elemental Attack Resistance (max 20T%).
- Dark Mercenary Attack Resistance (max 20T%).
- Kings of Lucis Dark Troop Attack (max 10T%).
- Dark Airships Bonus (max 30T%).
- Dark Cavalry Bonus (max 30T%).
- Dark Core Troop Attack Resistance (max 20T%).
- Dark Core Troop Cripple HP (max 15T%).
- Dark Core Troop Armor Piercing (max 20T%).
- Dark Monster Troop Cripple HP (Max 3T%).
Mirror Hero Specialty
Mirror Hero March & Rally Size:
- Mirror Hero March Capacity (max 2).
- Mirror Hero Rally Capacity (max 4).
Mirror Hero Tactics: Garrison Defense:
- Mirror Hero Garrison Defense: Act as Heroes (max 1). Allows a Mirror Hero to defend a Garrison as if it were a hero enabling all related benefits.
Mirror Hero Leadership: Core Troops:
- Dark Core Troop Attack per Mirror Hero (max 10T%).
- Dark Core Troop HP per Mirror Hero (max 5T%).
- Dark Core Troop Armor per Mirror Hero (max 10T%).
Mirror Hero Leadership: Mercenary Troops:
- Dark Mercenary Attack per Mirror Hero (max 3T%).
- Dark Mercenary HP per Mirror Hero (max 1.5T%).
- Dark Mercenary Armor per Mirror Hero (max 4T%).
Mirror Hero Leadership: Elemental Troops:
- Dark Elemental Attack per Mirror Hero (Max 30T%).
- Dark Elemental HP per Mirror Hero (max 15T%).
- Dark Elemental Armor per Mirror Hero (max 40T%).
Mirror Hero Leadership: Astrals:
- Dark Astral Attack per mirror Hero (max 10T%).
- Dark Astral Health per Mirror Hero (max 5T%).
Mirror Hero Tactics: Capital & Wonder:
- Dark Crystal Assault Attack per Mirror Hero (max 2T%).
- Dark Crystal Assault HP per Mirror Hero (max 1T%).
- Dark Crystal Assault Armor per Mirror Hero (max 2T%).
- Dark Capital Assault Attack per Mirror Hero (max 2T%).
- Dark Crystal Assault HP per Mirror Hero (max 1T%).
- Dark Crystal Assault Armor per Mirror Hero (max 2T%).
Mirror Hero Tactics: Supply Sabotage:
- Sabotage Enemy Troop Supplies Potency per Mirror Hero (max 15T%).
- Attack Troop Supply HP Massacre (max 15%).
- Defense Troop Supply HP Massacre (max 15%).
- Magical Troop Supply HP Massacre (max 15%).
What Should You Have?
Unlocking a Mirror Hero increases your Mirror Hero capacity by one. With that said, even if you have all the Mirror Hero Troops unlocked, it doesn’t mean you HAVE to have one of each. Especially if you are an offensive attack player. Consider training multiples of some of these specialized troops. One to leave in your Empire in case someone tries to ambush you while you have a march out. Another few so you can send out multiple marches with the same Mirror Hero Troop in each march. Or, as I said earlier, you can try adding multiple Mirrors in a march to see if it works better than adding a different one. A lot of players have had success with two or more Prompto Mirrors against a Neutral Empire. Any time there is a new release, you might need to fine-tune your Mirror setup. Especially when there is a Hero or Astral update. Of course, we always try and keep up with the latest releases, so you’ll want to keep updated on www.ffxvanehub.com.
In short, even if you don’t need a new Mirror Hero troop, it’s still a good idea to unlock it right away so you can get an extra Mirror Hero available to you.
Well, if luck is on your side, the Mirror Troops chests gave you plenty of Research Tokens to complete the whole research tree. If not, you will have to decide which stats on each Mirror Hero troop you would like to have. For example, Noctis’ Mirror has the choice between Dark Enemy Debuffs or Dark City Massacre. If you are purely defense, the Debuffs would work out better for you. Likewise, with Prompto’s Mirror, the choices are Dark City Assault and Dark Neutral City Massacre. So if you’re an attacker, you may want to level up the first one. Since your Empire has its own unique stats, use the list above to decide where you would like to start. Research is permanent, even if the troops are not!
Check your pack purchases as you might have purchased an “Instantly Unlock Mirror: “ token and this will save you 100M Mirror Hero Research Tokens for the unlock. Be sure to look in your inventory before you spend those 100M tokens! Several people may have already made this mistake (including yours truly).
Like I said above, training multiples of a Mirror Hero Troop is useful when you’re sending more than one march at a time. It’s also nice to have a spare sitting at home in case of trouble. Also, utilizing more than one type in a march will further strengthen your attacks against your foes. They will never know what hit them when you’re sending a Noctis Mirror with his Massacre, and an Ardyn Mirror along with the Astral Titan. Certainly being able to customize each attack with Mirror Heroes along with your troop types and Astrals is crucial.
TIP: Adding Mirrors to a Preset- These are considered their own troop type when concerning march presets. So, to add them to a preset, you need to figure out how much of a percentage ONE is. If your Mirror Troop March Capacity is 4, then each one would take 25% of that march! If you’re going to have a Neutral Empire March Preset (mine is Preset #3), with two Prompto Mirrors, a Gentiana Mirror, and an Ardyn Mirror, then it would be: Prompto 50% Gentiana 25% Ardyn 25% MATH IS FUN!
October 2020 update to Mirror Hero presets
If you’ve ever had an issue trying to get a March Preset worked up with an uneven number of, this update is the answer to your problems. Now you don’t have to whip out the calculator to add different Mirrors to your March Preset. Instead, you can easily use a flat number to represent how many you would like.
As stated in the Lucis Times (10-19-2020), all you need to do is slide the bar to the number you would like for each Mirror along with the rest of your troops and click “SAVE”. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Defending Your Turf
The nice part about defending with Mirror Heroes is that you’re only limited to how many you’re allowed to train at a time. For this use, you absolutely do not need more than one of each type. If you’re lucky enough (or bought enough packs) to have all of them unlocked, you can have one of each Mirror Troop. which would cover your butt no matter what comes your way!
How Do YOU Use Mirrors?
Depending on your build and personal preference, there are a lot of ways that you can set up your empire with Mirror Hero troops. Unless you’re a collector, there is no need to have one of every Mirror Hero sitting around. As an example, if you’re not into Crystal battles, you wouldn’t need a Ravus Mirror. With that being said, unless you know exactly how the results for multiple Mirrors work, you may have to do some testing to see what configuration works best for you. Whether it is in defense or you send them out for combat, you are limited by your Empire Capacity or your Mirror Hero March Size.
What do you use and why? Let me know in the comments or chat about it in Line or Discord!
Do You Need Mirror Hero Troops?
At this point, each Mirror Troop offers enough of a stats boost to make it worth having in your arsenal. Of course, you can pick and choose which ones would suit your style. But the ease at which you can train and retrain them help with even a spontaneous Crystal battle. If your guildmate doesn’t have an Iris Mirror, you can send one as a reinforcement to boost their City Defense stats. These versatile troops will come in handy no matter what the situation.
Reflecting on Mirror Troops
These troops boost your stats a significant amount and are so easy to make. Also, they’re offered with just about every bundle pack purchase. Even more, the Mirror chests are even prizes in some events lately. This is awesome since they are one of the easiest ways to boost your Empire. What do you think of these hero twin troops? Let me know on Line or the FFXVANE HUB chat in-game.
What to Read Next?
Now that you know how to increase your Mirror Hero march capacity, you can see how to increase your entire march size in March Size in the Dark World.
The latest Mirror Hero is Kingsglaive Prompto.
Holiday Scavenger Hunts are coming from xAlyKatx!
Join the Conversation!
Also, make sure to click here to sign-up for our email alerts when the new guides are posted!